Sending data from on-board

How Can We Help?

< Back
You are here:

How data may be send from DHS (data hadling system) to DCS (data collection system)?

Most usual solution is a dedicated GPRS/UMTS communication device with its own SIM card.
However, you can use any mode of communication, including wifi or GSM-R based communication channel as far it complies to EN40563 norm.

Previous Which are main changes of EN50463?
Next It is not just a meter – SBB experience
Table of Contents