How Can We Help?
EN50463 (2012) version of standard was modified to EN50463 (2017) with 1.1.2018. Which are main changes?
There are most changes in part 4. In preface of EN norm it explains: EN50463-4 includes the following significant technical changes with respect to EN 50463-4:2012:
- general replacement of the text of 4.3 with new complete protocols for data transfer between EMS and DCS to make it interoperable (Clause 4);
- introduction of link to the EN 61375 Communication standard series (Clause 4);
- introduction of the normative Annexes D to F containing the XML schemas to detail the requirements of Clause 4.
Some of most important changes are:
- XML data format is defined more in details,
- CEBD blocks shall be protected with digital signature,
- Separated billing data from other data (CEBD, Reading Block, AssetData – asset information of the EMS).
- More than one user can have DCS role.