The registration form has two sheets.

Fill in Sheet RegForm TUT for each traction unit type (e.g. locomotive type 189).
Fill in Sheet RegFor TU-CP for each and every traction units (either locomotive or trainset) which will be driving in NL (e.g. 189 998, 189 999) and sent by email to CP admin.

On the basis of these data a traction unit is included into the settlement system. If there is no approved on-board energy metering system the consumption of the traction unit will be estimated.
For instructions to get on-board energy metering system approved please check Guidelines.